Design of Structural engineering works, data collection, tabulation and analysis of data, proficient in using computer, and with the following experience and job description.
- 3-5 years of experience;
- Reports to Principal Engineer and/or Senior Engineer nominated by the Department Manager, for implementing specific structural works in accordance with the work program of the project;
- Carries out or assists with the efficient and effective analysis and design of structural and foundations works, prepares drawings, contract documents, etc…;
- Undertakes special and/or project assignments as required by the Senior or Principal Engineer;
- Prepares and assists with the preparation of technical reports, bills of quantities, cost estimates, etc…;
- Undertakes special and/or project assignments as required by the Senior or Principal Engineer.
Key Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor degree in related field;
- Able to attend meetings and communicate with Clients effectively;
- Able to work under pressure with minimal supervision;
- Highly motivated, able to work independently and in a team;
- Interpersonal skills and able to work professionally with persons at all levels;
- Very well organized;
- Proficient in computer software programs such as, office applications, CAD, Structural Analysis Software, and REVIT tools;
- Revit proficiency is a MUST;
- Relevant experience in healthcare projects is an asset;
- Knowledge of Report Writing;
- Proficient in English.
- Work is generally performed in a standard office environment, and entail site visits for problem resolution and/or project work;
- Overtime may be necessary as workload’s dictate. This may include weekdays, weekends and/or holidays;
- Any other degrees might be an advantage;
- Ability to work in different market sectors;
- Any other Language is an add.
Please download and fill-in IHCG Employment Application Form, and send it to email@example.com along with your CV and supported documents.
Please stick to the following Email Subject: STRU – Structural Engineer