Design of Mechanical engineering works such as plumbing, fire fighting, medical gasses, etc…, data collection, tabulation and analysis of data, proficient in using computer, and with the following experience and job description.
- 3-5 years of experience;
- Implements specific plumbing & fire fighting works in accordance with the work program of a project or as requested within his department;
- Prepares and assists with the preparation of technical reports, bills of quantities, cost estimates, etc…;
- Carries out designs of Plumbing & Fire Fighting works, drawings, tender documents, etc…, as required;
- Undertakes special and/or project assignments as required by the Senior or Principal Engineer.
Key Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor degree in related field;
- Able to attend meetings and to communicate with Clients effectively;
- Able to work under pressure with minimal supervision;
- Highly motivated, able to work independently and in a team;
- Very well organized;
- Proficient in computer software programs such as, office applications, CAD, REVIT tools;
- Revit proficiency is a MUST;
- Relevant experience in healthcare projects is an asset;
- Knowledge of Report Writing;
- Proficient in English.
- Work is generally performed in a standard office environment, and entail site visits for problem resolution and/or project work;
- Overtime may be necessary as workload’s dictate. This may include weekdays, weekends and/or holidays;
- Any other degrees might be an advantage;
- Ability to work in different market sectors;
- Any other Language is an add.
Please download and fill-in IHCG Employment Application Form, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your CV and supported documents.
Please stick to the following Email Subject: ENG – Mechanical Engineer