Posted 3 years ago
Design of Electrical engineering works, data collection, tabulation and analysis of data, proficient in using computer, and with the following experience and job description.
- 3-5 years of experience;
- Implements specific Electrical works in accordance with the work program of a project or as requested within his department;
- Prepares and assists with the preparation of technical reports, bills of quantities, cost estimates, etc…;
- Carries out designs of Electrical works, drawings, tender documents, etc…, as required;
- Undertakes special and/or project assignments as required by the Senior or Principal Engineer.
Key Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor degree in related field;
- Able to attend meetings and to communicate with Clients effectively;
- Able to work under pressure with minimal supervision;
- Highly motivated, able to work independently and in a team;
- Very well organized;
- Proficient in computer software programs such as, office applications, CAD, REVIT tools;
- Revit proficiency is a MUST;
- Relevant experience in healthcare projects is an asset;
- Knowledge of Report Writing;
- Proficient in English.
- Work is generally performed in a standard office environment, and entail site visits for problem resolution and/or project work;
- Overtime may be necessary as workload’s dictate. This may include weekdays, weekends and/or holidays;
- Any other degrees might be an advantage;
- Ability to work in different market sectors;
- Any other Language is an add.