- Manage and oversee documents for the entire organization and/or particular proposal/project;
- Ensures the proper documents are created and signed, that all data is accurate and that documents are stored and backed up and any retention policies are followed;
- Copying, scanning and storing documents. Checking for accuracy and editing files, like contracts. Reviewing and updating technical documents;
- May work as part of a documents team or may be the sole individual responsible for the organization’s documentation services;
- Organize and Archive Documents;
- Fulfill Document Retrieval Requests.
Key Qualifications and Skills
- Proficient in computer software programs such as, word processors, spreadsheet programs, internet search and database systems;
- Able to attend meetings and record meeting minutes;
- Basic analytical experience;
- Proficient typing skills;
- Data organization and storage knowledge;
- Very well organized;
- Able to communicate with Clients effectively;
- Proficient in English.
- Bachelor’s Degree is an add;
- Any other Language is an add.
Please download and fill-in IHCG Employment Application Form, and send it to email@example.com along with your CV and supported documents.
Please stick to the following Email Subject: ADMIN – Documents Controller
|Job Category||Administration/ Office Services|